My friend, the Concord Carpenter, emailed me today and his subject line ended with the letters, EOM.
I've never seen this before and couldn't figure it out so I re-mailed and asked Rob the meaning of the acronym and found that it means End Of Message.
Am I the last one in cyber space to know about this?
Rob followed up with a message with more detail about using EOM:
- EOM saves time - concise and clear, non- time wasting emails
- EOM saves your recipient's time.
- EOM forces you to craft better subject lines with all the information needed
- EOM forces you to keep email messages focused on a single topic.
- EOM guarantees 100% readership
- EOM allows you to read and delete an email without opening it
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments