6/17/13

Pause for Prayer: MONDAY 6/17




All around me, Lord,
   you're working the beauty and mystery of spring
      and teasing me with summer's promise...

Over just a few weeks
   you've clothed bare branches in leafy green sleeves
      to give me shade from June's warm sun...

With drenching rains you've watered gardens
   and colored the path edging my driveway
      with blossoms you've opened to life...

Work your springtime mystery in me, Lord...
Tease out the person you made me to be...
Shelter me in the shade of your love...
Water my soul with the reign of your grace...
Let summer's promise draw me to you
   'til your life blooms full in my heart...
     



   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!