7/26/13

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 7/27

 
Learn from the way the wild flowers grow. They do not work or spin.
But I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor
was clothed like one of them. 
Sometimes, Lord,
   there's an extravagance of lush beauty 
      growing right outside the window... 

Image source

Not just one or two but dozens of blossoms
   and each a bouquet of smaller blooms:
      beauty, dense and delicate...

Image source

 Open my eyes to your lavish beauty,
   delicate and dense, all around me
      and in the lives of all whose paths cross mine...

Image source




   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

1 comment:

  1. out on a walk today I was struck- and stopped- by some pretty blue flowers growing along the highway...

    they might have been weeds, I don't know- but, they were pretty, and for a few moments they helped me find a little peace and comfort and even safety-

    thank you, God, for stopping me today and helping me to see...
    you.



    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!