4/11/14

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 4/12



Suppose the Lord were waiting in the next room:
   waiting to spend some time with you,
      waiting to listen to you

         waiting to speak with you...

Well, he's not in the next room:
   he's much closer than that...

He's already in your heart:
   you don't even have to move
      to spend time with him, to speak to him,
        to listen for what he might say to you...


Lord, slow me down, close my eyes
    and open my heart to your presence...
You're here, by my side, waiting to spend time with me,
    waiting to listen to me,
       waiting to speak your peace in my heart...


Lord, be with me
    and hear my prayer:
       right here, right now...



 

 
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!